Welcome to the South Sound Squash Club
in the Cayman Islands
South Sound Squash Club (SSSC) is the Caribbean’s premier squash facility with 6 air-conditioned international courts and a Fitness Area.
Check out the virtual tour of our club - Virtual Tour of SSSC
A members-owned not-for-profit club, the SSSC was originally built in 1984 with 3 courts by a group of founding members. In 2004, Hurricane Ivan hit Cayman very hard, with 85% of the island’s buildings being damaged. SSSC was extensively damaged but was completely rebuilt and improved. We now boast a world-class squash facility, the best in the Caribbean.
We have over 300 active members, 2 squash coaches and a full calendar of programs ranging from in-house, national and international events and tournaments.
Our Facility Includes:
- 6 glass back and Fitness Area
- Viewing for over 100 on court 1
- Viewing for over 60 on court 2
- Viewing for over 80 on court 7
- All courts and the entire SSSC facility are air-conditioned
- Professional Squash Coaching Available
- Stringing Service
- Fully stocked squash pro shop
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- TV Sports Viewing in Bar
- Lounge Area
- Pool/Table Tennis Table
- Men’s and Women’s change rooms include showers and lockers
- Access to members 5:00am - 10:00pm daily
- We always welcome non-members to play at the club. If guests are playing with existing members, there is a guest fee of KYD$10.00 which is charged to members accounts. We ask that members ensure they indicate when playing with guest when booking courts.
- Guests visiting the club who would like to play without a member will be charged KYD$10.00 each per 45 minute session and must sign our waiver: Guest Waiver
- Visiting guests must prebook courts by emailing email@example.com.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|Hugo Janse van Rensburg - Chairperson
|Marcin Czarnocki - Director
|Mark Mimnagh - Director
|Michaela Janse van Rensburg - Director
|Andrew Baker - Director
| Richard Lyden - Director
| Charlie Kirkconnel - Director for Pirates Cove